With so much of water conveyance systems located underground, it’s often difficult or impossible to access lift stations, older manholes, long or small-diameter pipes and other parts of their infrastructure to visually inspect these system elements. When that happens, we use remote cameras, either mounted on handheld push rods, or carried along on a remote-controlled, wheeled tractor or other carrier, into the pipe or other asset where a human can’t go.
This service provides a method of making a complete visual inspection and evaluation of
- storm water systems
- sanitary sewer systems
- related pipelines
to determine conditions inside the pipe.
Our equipment runs up to 250 feet into the asset. Features include
- high-definition video/text monitoring coordinated with a digital footage counter
- DVD burner to record, share and archive the inspection for future reference
This video inspection is a valuable and cost effective tool to diagnose
- roots intrusion
- broken pipes
or to map infrastructure layout. This helps us understand where your system assets are located, and how best to access them for cleaning, repair or replacement.
Benefits of using this tool include the ability to:
- quickly and accurately diagnose current problems
- discover and anticipate future problems
- identify specific location of a known problem
- save time, disruption and expense doing the above, instead of having to dig to inspect