Storm water and sanitary sewer infrastructure assets as well as residential septic systems.
Our maintenance services include:
- Inspect and locate pipelines, manually and with pushrod- and tractor-mounted CCTV cameras
- Hydro jetting, surface blasting and mechanical cleaning using combination vacuum trucks and portable hydro jetters
- Root removal via foaming chemical agents or mechanical flails
- Repair and replace collapsed or crumbling pipes, manholes, lift stations and other assets via traditional dig-and-replace or trenchless methods
You can feel confident hiring APS Environmental crews for your infrastructure renewal projects.
- We’re insured, bonded, and hold a C-42 California Contractors License for underground pipeline installation and rehabilitation.
- We’re among the best-trained professionals in the business, including CWEA certifications.
- Our rigorous professional training and higher-end equipment allow us to be more productive.
- We provide cleaning, video inspection and replacement; a one-stop shop for our customers’ convenience.